Your Dream, Our Process
Our knowledge, expertise and outstanding customer service, combined with your dreams and ideas, will turn the log home or timber frame home you've been dreaming of into a reality.
At Beaver Mountain, we believe that building your new home, addition or makeover should be an exciting and stress-free experience from day one. When you build with us, you get unparalleled access to a team of professional builders, architects, interior designers and craftsman ready to work for you.
We make it easy to design and build your new log home or timber frame home with our step-by-step process so you can watch your dream become a reality.
10 Steps of Design/Build and How We Can Help You
#1 Getting To Know You, Your Style and Your Ideas/Plans
- Building a log home, timber frame home or hybrid home is an important investment, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to visit Beaver Mountain. Your building consultant will review your lifestyle, needs/wishes, budget range, timeline, etc. and provide in-depth information about Beaver Mountain’s design/build process, our homes and our services.
#2 On-Site Design Consultation - Design Process Begins
- Your Beaver Mountain design team will conduct an on-site design consultation to help determine the style, size, design, special features, etc. that will be used to create your custom home conceptual drawings - using 3D modeling software.
#3 Review Conceptual Drawings and Finalize Your Design
- Review the conceptual drawings for your custom Beaver Mountain log home, timber frame home or hybrid home and further define your design options, project turnkey estimate range and your building schedule. Beaver Mountain will provide ¼“ scale drawings for builder bid(s), financial approval (if needed) and interior design planning.
#4 Start Dialogue With Builders and Financing Options (if needed)
- Your project coordinator will locate and recruit Builder candidates, assist in the research of financing options (if needed), coordinate and conduct Builder introductions/interviews and solicit bids and proposals for your home.
#5 Develop Bid Analysis and Project Summary For Your Home
- Your project coordinator will develop a detailed bid analysis for your review and help further define scope of project, total investment, building schedule and move-in date for your custom home.
#6 Finalize Your Building Plans
- Final approval of design/plans and material specifications, order your Beaver Mountain log home, timber frame home or hybrid home, hire the builder you selected, secure financing (if needed) and confirm building schedule
#7 Develop Construction Drawings and Production and Site Work Begins
- Beaver Mountain develops construction, assembly and detail drawings with Architect Stamp for permits and building. Production of your custom home begins and Builder begins site work, foundation, etc. (typical)
#8 Construction of Your Custom Home Begins
- Building begins with the delivery of your Beaver Mountain custom home materials and on-site technical assistance.
#9 Construction of Your Custom Home Continues
- Building continues with the delivery of the interior finish materials for your Beaver Mountain home.
#10 Move-In, Relax and Enjoy!
- Your beautiful Beaver Mountain custom-crafted log home, timber framed home or hybrid is complete.
Handcrafted to Fit Your Lifestyle
The Beaver Mountain custom-crafted difference is about more than the quality materials used in each home, it is about the care we take with each project. We still take a deep breath when a fresh load of cedar arrives for dry stacking, and we scrutinize every log, timber and beam to make sure that the materials for your home pass not only the manufacturers quality inspections, but our rigorous standards as well.
After 35 years and three generations of custom home building, we have refined the new home design & build process. From the moment you meet with your dedicated Home Specialist, to the first time you open the door to your new log home or timber frame home, we make every step seamless and exciting.
Come home to Beaver Mountain. Come home to timeless beauty.
For more information or to schedule your appointment call JoAnn at (607)-467-2700 or e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org