Personal Design & Planning Services
The process of creating a beautiful luxury log home or timber frame home can be overwhelming-alone. We believe your daily focus on your profession, business, or family matters should never be impacted by your decision to build a new home. This is why we offer comprehensive advisory services that enable you to focus on what you need to and, at the same time, know you have someone totally focused on your dream home.
Every Beaver Mountain project – whether new home, addition or home make over – goes through an architectural design and planning phase.
- On-site information gathering and design consultation with your building consultant, and architectural designer - bring your inspiration including magazine clippings, Pintrest boards, etc. and we will get started
- Your project designer and architectural designer will develop conceptual drawings, using 3d modeling CAD software, for your custom log home or timber frame home and we will also provide turnkey estimate ranges for your project.
- Together we will review your conceptual drawings and further define your project budget, design options, building schedule and timeline.
- Your design team will provide drawings with elevations & floor plans of your custom home for interior design review, builder estimates, Beaver Mountain pricing and financial appraisal (if needed).
- Your Building Consultant will locate and recruit qualified builder candidates and also research financing options (if needed)
- Next your Building Consultant will coordinate, schedule and conduct builder introductions, assist you with interviews and solicit competitive builder bid(s)/proposal(s) for your log home or timber frame home
- Upon receipt of builder proposal(s), we will develop a detailed builder bid analysis, timeline and project summary for your custom home, addition or home make over.
- Your Building Consultant and Architectural Designer will assist in comparison and interpretation of all builder proposals, pricing and details
- To wrap up the design phase we will review and further define the scope of your project, total investment, building schedule and desired move-in date for your log home or timber frame home.
- Next we will finalize your building plan and your building schedule.
For more information or to schedule your appointment call JoAnn @ 607-467-2700 or e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org