Personal Design & Planning Services
The process of creating a beautiful luxury home can be overwhelming-alone. We believe your daily focus on your profession, business, or family matters should never be impacted by your decision to build a new home. This is why we offer comprehensive advisory services that enable you to focus on what you need to and, at the same time, know you have someone toally focused on your new home.
Every Beaver Mountain project – whether new home, addition or home make over – goes through an architectural design and planning phase.
- On-site information gathering and design consultation with your building consultant, project designer and architect - bring your inspiration including magazine clippings, Pintrest boards, etc. and we will get started
- Your project designer and architect will develop conceptual drawings, using 3d modeling CAD software, for your custom home and we will also provide turnkey estimate ranges for your project.
- Together we will review your conceptual drawings and further define your project budget, design options, building schedule and timeline.
- Your design team will provide 1/4" scale drawings with elevations & floor plans of your custom home for interior design review, builder estimates, Beaver Mountain pricing and finacial appraisal (if needed).
- Your Building Consultant will locate and recruit qualified builder candidates and also research financing options (if needed)
- Next your Building Consultant will coordinate, schedule and conduct builder introductions, assist you with interviews and solicit competative builder bid(s)/proposal(s) for your project
- Upon receipt of builder proposal(s), we will develop a detailed builder bid analysis, timeline and project summary for your custom home, addition or home make over.
- Your Building Consultant and Project Designer will assist in comparison and interpitation of all builder proposals, pricing and details
- To wrap up the design phase we will review and futher define the scope of your project, total investment, building schedule and desired move-in date for your new home.
- Next we will finalize your building plan and your building schedule.
For more information or to schedule your appointment call JoAnn @ 607-467-2700 or e-mail @ email@example.com